1. Provide technical support for overseas sales;
2. Responsible for product problem collection and basic troubleshooting;
3. Establish a standardized training system and provide regular training;
4. Responsible for market introduction and promotion of new products;
5. Sorted out product standards and coordinated management of product certification;
6. Pay close attention to the dynamic of competitors and regularly release product analysis of competitors;
7. Research product application, provide solutions and promote sales growth for specific country and industry market needs.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical engineering;
2. Experience in low-voltage electrical appliance industry for three years and above, familiar with low-voltage electrical products;
3. At least one year sales or marketing management experience, preferably with product management experience;
4. Pay attention to team work, have certain product demonstration and training skills;
5. Have a certain English foundation.